Friday, 13 February 2009

:: Tag ini susah ::

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani...


wahhh..kak ida berdendam ni..bg tag payah2...susah oo nak google!!

Here’s the rule: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people

1. The age of next birthday = 28


2. The place I'd like to travel = Paris
4. A nickname I had = biskutmeri


5. My favourite color = blue


6. My favourite food =
nasi lemak

7. College major = economics8. Name of my love = abg aleh
9. My hobby = reading books
10. A bad habit = overslept

11. My wish list = happily ever after

No comments:

Aidil Fitri 2017 ~ Part 3

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani... walaupun dah berlalu sebulan lebih, saya tetap nak masukkan entry ni jugak. s...